Tuesday, December 23, 2008

SD2: The Sequel/Utterly random

Point 1: We had ANOTHER SNOW DAY on Monday. This never happens. Mind you, I waded through snow literally up to my knees in my own front yard, so that may have had something to do with it. I will post mostly dog-related pictures soon, because my dog covered in snow is pretty darn cute. Now we're back in school for one more day, and I'm shocked at how many kids are actually here. Frankly, I'm impressed.

Point 2: With all this free time, I got organized and watched a few movies. I realize one of my all-time favorite scenes from a movie is the end of Crocodile Dundee, when Linda Kozlowski runs after Paul Hogan in the crowded subway station. "She says don' leave! She not gon' marry REEChard!" There's just something I love about it, the comedy and the love and the music...I just can't get enough. It's one of my secret favorite movies, along with Overboard. I know, I know. Terrible but I can't help it. Or maybe I just don't want to.

Any favorite scenes or secret favorite movies to share?

1 comment:

innspecter said...

Of course I've got secret movies that I love, and one is The Ice Pirates. It's dumb and it's from the '80's and it stars Robert Urich, and no one knows it. But I enjoy it. It's from my youth. Nice clip of Snoopy...I enjoy that special too, the spelling bee one. I watched it the other day.