Thursday, September 20, 2012

Sorry for the delay

OK, sooooo. Yeah. Unexpected, unintentional hiatus. Sorry.

There's no real reason for it, other than those I've written before. Every time I think of posting, I feel I should use the computer for job searches instead. Or I worry I have nothing to write about because I lead a quiet little life, mostly just me and J and a night out or two. I could bore you to tears with the wonder that I think J is, what with him almost exclusively walking now and giving me hugs and slowly starting to add more gestures and words. He climbs up and down the stairs, can get up on the couch, and has discovered the thrill of pulling books off the shelves. Whoops, there I go again.... Because of the generosity of grandparents, J starts day care twice a week next week. It'll be good for him, hard and good for me. I bet Tuesday will find me slightly blubbery, but I've wanted to get him with other little folks for a while, and this is a good way to do it.

So, I'm going to try to post more, and if you're patient and stick with me, I'll give some good tidbits.

No comments: