Let me just throw out a few of the celebs who either have their own scents or endorse them:
- Carlos Santana
- Michael Jackson
- Alan Cumming
- Enrique AND Julio Iglesias (separately)
- Debbie Gibson, briefly in the early 90s had "Electric Youth" fragrance
- Tim McGraw
- Victoria Beckham (yikes)
- Clive Owen for Lancome
- Note: Lancome has a number of celebrities as the faces for various scents, including Uma Thurman, and Kate Winslet
- The Olsen Twins (double yikes--HAH)
- Jeff Gordon
- Luciano Pavarotti
- Paris Hilton
- Kimora Lee Simmons has two called "Baby Phat Goddess" and "Fabulosity"
What say you? You have to admit it if you've tried any of them, too.
P.S. Gloria Swanson has one called "Youth Dew". I find something incredibly wrong with that. I don't know why.