But on a different note (and I need to do this for myself, this blog, and anyone reading it), I got this idea from another blog and figured I needed a lighter post than my previous one and as a counterpoint to the great sadness that's weighed so many of us down recently. So here goes:
Five Facts You May Not Know About Me
- I still choke up a little every time the Christmas tree grows after Linus wraps it in his blue blanket and tells the rest of the gang the story of the nativity
- I can't stand for labels in a cabinet to face in/away from me.
- Goldfish crackers are my biggest food weakness. I'm taking that on one fish at a time.
- I've never read any novel by Ernest Hemingway.
- I sometimes talk to myself in the bathroom mirror, just vocalizing the thoughts in my head. I realized this when I caught myself doing it at work recently and wondered just how loudly I was talking and whether my co-workers could hear me.