Saturday, June 7, 2008

Opinionated Puppy

So as I waited for the computer to warm up just now, I looked behind me and saw Penny taking a giant whiz on a pile of graded essays. Clearly, she thinks they're not that good. I shall refrain from comment.

We also inadvertently introduced her to the pool yesterday: With the 90 degree weather and no A/C installed yet, we headed to T's mother's to swim, thinking just maybe we'd get the dog to come into the pool. She wasted no time in leaping directly in and coming up swimming. So proud! I wish I could post the phone picture I took (if anyone can tell me how to do this, I will) because when you drench a very fluffy dog, she looks like a skinny, drowned rat. Seriously one of the funniest sights I've seen in a long, long time.

Now I'm off to the farmer's market and put gas in the car before it goes above $4.09. Sigh. I need to keep my job just for the walking commute.

2 comments:

Strongmama said...

I don't know about a direct way with phone pics, but you could email it to yourself like a text message, save, and post as usual. That's about all the technological ability I have-- I can't figure out that mosaic stuff for the life of me! So sad.

feather nester said...

Oh, I love puppies in pools! Wish I could see it! And too funny about the "accident" on the papers. He he!