Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Mosaic of Me (thanks, FN and Domesticali!)

I got this idea from feather nester, who got it from Domesticali and thought it was fun. I'll list the questions below and how to do it. Funny enough, when I put in my first name, that's the girl who came up. And I'm really not sure about ol' Jake anymore but I couldn't think of anyone else.



Here's how you play:
a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
b. Using only the first page, pick an image.
c. Copy and paste each of the URLs (right click on the image, choose properties, then the image URL) for the images into Mosaic Maker.

Here are the questions:
1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What high school did you go to?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. What is your favorite drink?
7. What is your dream vacation?
8. What is your favorite dessert?
9. What you want to be when you grow up?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. What is one word to describe you.
12. What is your flickr name? (If you don't have one, use whatever you usually use for a user name)

2 comments:

feather nester said...

Oh, but Jake is gonna marry Reese and I couldn't be more pleased! Of course, that takes him off the market.

Glad you liked the game, too!

Anonymous said...

Hey Kary-
I'm sure it is very instructional, but you need to save the picture before you copy the URL. It doesn't paste through. Hope everything is good with you. I'm at the Miriam this month, sorting through various and asundry geriatric patients. Loving the blog, as I'm apparently bad at keeping up (one of my New Year's resolutions, donchaknkow). Hope to talk with you soon, Love, M