Sunday, August 10, 2008

Funny old commercials

Just popped into my head:

This is one of my favorite commercials ever, mostly because it's one of the most random I've ever seen. Robert Loggia? What?



Another one I enjoy is the original "Terry Tate, Office Linebacker" that first ran during the Superbowl a few years ago, even with the use of the word Penny (Ok, that's not the word but it's what Penny technically is). I also don't espouse violence, but there's something bizarrely funny about this:



Speaking of sports, don't you love the Olympics? We have the added bonus of Canadian coverage, which I often prefer. This may have something to do with the fact that they show rowing at normal hours. Anyway, enjoy the beginning of your week!

1 comment:

Sarah Berry said...

I remember and love them both!