- Fall colors: the bursts of color in all trees. How could I live in Florida, where this never happens?
- The light in the afternoon with huge clouds on one side of the sky and sunshine on the other
- Rainy days when you get to curl up with a mug of hot [your choice] and a good book
- Crisp autumn days with bright sun but cold enough temps to finally pull out that fun jacket
- Little kids in pumpkin patches
- Stew and other comfort food
- The smell in the air. I can't describe it; I think it's a combination of turned earth, sun, and a hint of cold air
- Pulling out my sweaters even though I know I'll wear them for the next six months
- Stopping every so often to appreciate all of this; allowing myself some introspective moments
Monday, October 20, 2008
On a totally different note...
Favorite Parts about Autumn