Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I gave in to the 21st century


I got a Blackberry. I love it. I'm addicted.

I did it for the Internet and the calendar: I tend to forget appointments and the PalmPilot never did work for me because I always forgot I even had it. If it's attached to my phone, there's much less likelihood I'll forget it. At least, that is my plan, and at an extra $30 a month, you bet your sweet patootie I'll remember it. This also means I'll spend less elsewhere to make up the difference, so it's really a very economical move I've made, you see. I am not sending this entry from my Blackberry, but I'm sure I will later on, just because I can. Ah, toys.

On a totally different note, my friend H. is technically due today, so wish her luck on a smooth delivery and a happy baby!

1 comment:

Sarah Berry said...

There isn't enough room in this little comment box for how in love I am with my Blackberry!! I have the calendar synced up to my Google calendar so that anything I add on the phone, goes to my Google calendar on my iGoogle homepage and vice versa.

Plus - all the mobile blogging and tweeting and how you can delete junk emails from anywhere so that by the time you feel like sitting down to read emails it's more streamlined. The fact that more than once we have used the internet to look up directions while in the car. The fact that I have instant Husband Entertainment when I'm doing something boring (shoe shopping?) b/c of the brilliance of Brick Breaker....Need I go on?!?